Saturday 4 February 2017

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER?

Readers share their friendship stories in this fab, feelgood post... let's celebrate those special friends who make life extra cool!

Imogen says:
My best friend Eden and I have been best friends since we first met in Year one - we're twelve now! I'd just moved to that school and was feeling kind of lost - I has no idea where anything was and I didn't know anyone. Then I met Eden, this funny, bubbly person who just wanted to be everyone's friend. She's still just the same, only more mature! Eden has moved away now, but we text almost daily and are still the best of friends. She has always been there for me, no matter what. If I'm having a hard time, she'll make me feel better... that's one of my fondest memories of my best friend!

Nicola says:
I've known Bethany for just under two years now, but in that time she has helped me to find out so much more about myself that I didn't know before. We both have times where we feel down, but we will always help each other out - normally through talking and music! She reminds me of Summer Tanberry because she can put herself under too much pressure at times, but I guess that is part of her personality. I really admire Bethany's ambition and drive... it gets her to great places! I hope this post makes her see how much I care for her and how much I appreciate her friendship!

Mekhala says:
My best friend is Keerthana and I wanted to write something to let her know just how much she means to me. She is very supportive, funny, caring... and the most amazing friend a girl could have. I am a very shy person, but Keerthana understand s and always helps in an any situation I need her to. We are sixteen now and don't see each other as much, but I miss her a lot and want her to know that she is my number one friend - nobody can every replace her.

Hannah says:
This is my best friend Chloe - she's the blonde one and I'm the one with brown hair. We are both fifteen years old and we've known each other since we were six. We've pretty much grown up together, and are still pretty much joined at the hip! Seriously, I could not ask for a better friend and I wouldn't trade her for anything. Our favourite thing to do is just to chill out and watch Norwegian dramas (SKAM) and eat pizza. Plus, she's so pretty! I am blessed, I swear, to have such a brilliant friend.

Cathy says:
Awww... I love these feel-good friendship stories! Have YOU got a best friend who means the world to you? Email your story to me through the link on cathycassidy.com or COMMENT BELOW to have your say!

1 comment:

  1. That's so nice, I've had a few best friends before but they have all ended apart from a family friend who is my best friend who is actually about 30 years older than me!! Somehow it works out great and she is a better friend than any I've had before who were the same age as me! I think I get on with adults better than people my age. She helped me out a lot at the start of the time I was having problems and made sure I got help. now we love to chat, text, go to Museums, Tea rooms etc :)

    ReplyDelete

EMILY: INSPIRED TO HELP REFUGEES

Reader Emily, aged ten, explains how a Cathy Cassidy book inspired her to raise money for a refugee charity... Emily says: The Cathy Cassidy...