Saturday 8 July 2017

MORE LEXIE REVIEWS... WHOOP!!!

The reviews for LOVE FROM LEXIE keep on coming... here are a few more to tempt those of you who haven't got their hands on a copy yet!

Deborah says:
Would it be cliched to say this is the best book I've ever read? It doesn't really matter... I still believe it is! I'm still catching my breath from the ending of the book, and I read the last page about fifteen minutes ago! LOVE FROM LEXIE is a must-read. The first pages make you fall in love with Lexie's personality - as well as the variety of people she comes across in her thirteen years of life. Truth be told I was taken away by a certain character - we both have quite a lot in common! Before you know it, you are sucked into a story that makes you want to read on and on until there's nothing left - let me just say I am so glad this is the first in a series! With many twists and turns and the return of a character I never expected to see, LOVE FROM LEXIE is the perfect read. I'm just so pumped to read the rest of the LOST & FOUND series - I cannot wait!

Emma says:
I loved the book LOVE FROM LEXIE because of all the characters... everyone has their secrets to tell! Happi is my favourite character I think, I can't wait to find out more about her! My favourite part was where Marley mistook the LOST AND FOUND meeting for something different, but it was brilliant and brought the group closer. The book shows you the true meaning of friendship and that you are stronger together.. and there is a very unexpected twist in the tail!

Jasmine says:
I consider myself eccentric and whimsical but I'm sure some might describe me as a misfit, so I related to this book on a personal level! The characters in LOVE FROM LEXIE are diverse and not always what they seem... I cannot wait to see how these characters evolve and develop as the series unfolds. I really loved the surprise appearance of Jake Cooke, a throwback from the book FORTUNE COOKIE... I highly recommend this book to CC fans everywhere!

Cathy says:
I am pretty blown away by the lovely reviews for LOVE FROM LEXIE... have YOU read the new book yet? Email your review through the 'email Cathy' link on www.cathycassidy.com if you'd like to take part in a review blog, or COMMENT BELOW to have your say!

1 comment:

  1. I love this book more than anything too
    So unique
    I've sent a review to cathy so hopefully it will be here soon
    Love a from Aaliyah xxx

    ReplyDelete

EMILY: INSPIRED TO HELP REFUGEES

Reader Emily, aged ten, explains how a Cathy Cassidy book inspired her to raise money for a refugee charity... Emily says: The Cathy Cassidy...