Tuesday 9 January 2018

DANNI: HE'S IGNORING ME!

It's problem page time again on DREAMCATCHER and reader Danni has a problem for CHERRY COSTELLO to solve! Take a peek...

Danni says:
Just before we broke up for Christmas, this boy in my year, K, gave me a Christmas card. Inside he'd written that he liked me a lot and hoped to get to know me more in 2018. I hadn't really noticed him much before, but he is in my French class, and I felt quite flattered that he liked me. I daydreamed about him all through Christmas. Then when we went back to school... nothing! He acts like I don't exist at all. I am so confused and hurt. I think he's quite shy but I don't understand why he would blank me.

Cherry says:
Arghhh - boys! I think he is probably quite shy and made a daring move before Christmas by giving you the card - then bottled out once the new term started. I'm pretty sure he still likes you, just isn't sure what to do now! Can you try smiling, saying hello and letting him know you liked his card? It might push him into saying something! I'm guessing you are both quite young, and this could be a factor too - you like each other, but are you ready for a relationship? Why not aim at building a friendship first, and take it from there? Much less pressure - and it worked for me and Shay!

Cathy says:
Good advice from Cherry! Have YOU ever had a crush at school? COMMENT BELOW to have your say!

1 comment:

EMILY: INSPIRED TO HELP REFUGEES

Reader Emily, aged ten, explains how a Cathy Cassidy book inspired her to raise money for a refugee charity... Emily says: The Cathy Cassidy...