Wednesday 25 July 2018

READERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD

I get some very cool letters and emails from readers all around the world... here are short extracts from just a few!

Hiya... Cathy... I love your books so much. I got to know you by your book GINGERSNAPS... I loved it. I am from Southern India where storybooks aren't that common, but I love reading. You have lot of fans from my school,  including me! Keep writing!
AQUA, S. INDIA

Couer Vanille (SWEET HONEY) is one of your books that I like very much... I have read others and I am always looking for more! I live in Dakar, Senegal, and I speak French, but not all of your books are available here yet! I love reading very much!
FATIMA, SENEGAL (translated from French)

Hello Cathy! I live in Barcelona. Yesterday afternoon I finished your book 'Heart of Vanilla' (SWEET HONEY) and liked a lot the whole story. I have to confess I cried a little when I read the book and I hope soon to read 'Heart of Cookie' (FORTUNE COOKIE)!!
CLAU, SPAIN

OMG I just finished 'Les 5 Lettres Du Mot Coeur' (BROKEN HEART CLUB) and it was so emotional! I like more and more what you do! I am sorry for my English, I am helping and translation application. I love your books!
MANON, FRANCE

Hey, my name is Lerato and I just turned nineteen, I live in South Africa. I love your books, especially DRIFTWOOD!
LERATO, S. AFRICA

CATHY SAYS:
I absolutely LOVE hearing from my readers, wherever they may be around the world! Have YOU ever written to a favourite author? COMMENT BELOW to have your say!

1 comment:

EMILY: INSPIRED TO HELP REFUGEES

Reader Emily, aged ten, explains how a Cathy Cassidy book inspired her to raise money for a refugee charity... Emily says: The Cathy Cassidy...