Saturday 15 December 2018

COCO'S GUIDE TO CAROL SINGING

Coco says:
Grandma Kate told us that kids went carol singing a lot when she was little, so we decided to revive the tradition. We made a list of our favourite carols, dressed up warm, carried lanterns and went singing from door to door. Shay played guitar and I played violin; we had a great time and collected almost £40 for one of my favourite animal charities. A whole new tradition, I think!

Christmas Carols to try:Away in a Manger
  • O Little Town of Bethlehem
  • The Holly and the Ivy
  • While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks
  • Little Donkey
  • In the Bleak Midwinter
  • Once in Royal David's City
Or try a traditional Christmas song:
  • White Christmas
  • Santa Claus is Coming to Town
  • Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer
  • Jingle Bells
Or mix it up with a more modern cover:
  • All I Want For Christmas Is You
  • Fairytale of New York
  • Last Christmas
  • So Here It Is (Merry Christmas)
  • I Believe in Father Christmas

Cathy says:
Aww... love these Tanglewood Christmas traditions! Why not read MARSHMALLOW SKYE to find out more about how the CHOCOLATE BOX GIRLS spend Christmas? Now, tell me YOUR fave Christmas song... COMMENT BELOW to have your say!

1 comment:

  1. Jingle bells always puts me into the Christmas mood but my favorite Christmas song is definitely “Last Christmas”.

    ReplyDelete

EMILY: INSPIRED TO HELP REFUGEES

Reader Emily, aged ten, explains how a Cathy Cassidy book inspired her to raise money for a refugee charity... Emily says: The Cathy Cassidy...