Wednesday 12 February 2020

READERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD

I get some very cool letters and emails from readers all around the world... here are extracts from just a few!


ANGEL CAKE. I read it about ten times and it is amazing. You are my favourite author and I hope one day to meet you! I do not get all your books but I have read sundae girl, Angel Cake,indigo blue,dizzy,lucky star and Scarlett. I want to read ginger snap but I can't find it any libraries were I live. You are my role model. I hope one day I would write books like this too.
Hello, I just love your books... my favourite one is
ZAHERA, S. AFRICA

I just wanted you to know how much you have inspired me... I love all of your novels! I am a huge fan and will definitely be reading the new book!
SAMIKSHA, INDIA

Am I writing to the author of the CHOCOLATE BOX series? I am a big fan, and have so many questions I would like to ask!
CATINCA, ROMANIA

Hello, I am a fan of your books from Hungary! I really love the books and I'm writing to see if there is any way I can get a dedicated bookmark?
EVI, HUNGARY

Cathy Cassidy, I want to say thanks for my childhood. I spent it in reading your books. I am sorry if my English is not perfect. Thank you!
NIKOLINA, SERBIA

I live in South Africa and at the beginning of the year I was lost and had nothing to read until one of my friends introduced me to your books and I was hooked. I absolutely love your books and so do all of my friends. Now every time we are allowed to go to our school library I get one of your books. You are my favourite author.
CAYLIN,  S. AFRICA

Cathy says:
Aww... how cool are my lovely readers? Are YOU reading from outside the UK? COMMENT BELOW to tell me which country you're in, or email me via the website www.cathycassidy.com to be featured on a future blogpost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMILY: INSPIRED TO HELP REFUGEES

Reader Emily, aged ten, explains how a Cathy Cassidy book inspired her to raise money for a refugee charity... Emily says: The Cathy Cassidy...