A )King Alfred The Great
B) Henry viii
C) Queen Victoria
2) Who was the author of A Christmas Carol?
A) Cathy Cassidy
B) Jaqueline Wilson
C) Charles Dickens
3) In which direction should you stir mincemeat for good luck?
C) Equal amounts in both directions
A) Marshmallow Skye
B) Sundae Girl
C) Sami’s Silver Lining
5) In medieval Britain, which dish would NOT have been part of a nobleman's traditional Yuletide feast?
B) Roast goose
C) Roast swan
6) On the night of the first Christmas, where did Mary and Joseph take shelter so that Jesus could be born?
A) An inn
B) A Stable
C) Bethlehem B&B
7) How do you say Happy Christmas in French?
A) Joyeux Noël
B) Feliz Navidad
C) Fröhliche Weihnachten
A) The first day of the January sales
B) The Feast of Stephen
C) The Winter solstice
9) What treat do the carollers in ‘We Wish You A Merry Christmas’ demand to be given?
A) Chocolate yule log
C) Figgy pudding
Raymond Briggs, author of The Snowman, book and film, also wrote… ?
A) Father Christmas
B) How The Grinch Stole Christmas
C) The Polar Express
Jot down your answers and email them to me at:
email@example.com to be in with a chance of winning a cool festive prize! Closing date: January 13th.