Wednesday 8 June 2016

BLUE SKY THINKING...

Reader Shriya writes about dreams... will they come true? Well, who knows... but who doesn't like a bit of blue sky thinking?

Shriya says:
Dreams... how awesome it is to dream! When we're dreaming about being an artist or saving the world or something cool like that, we are in complete bliss, aren't we? We can imagine ANYTHING on earth and we can live that dream, Nobody can take away our right to dream!

I dream of owning my own place. I dream of volunteering for ChildLine. I dream of having a boyfriend. And to eat a lot and still stay skinny! And be an artist. Or a doctor. Or an author. I dream of travelling to lots of different countries. Of being a singer. And fostering kids. And being really, really beautiful.

I dream of dancing in the rain. And of watching a hailstorm. And of seeing the Aurora Borealis, the Northern Lights. I dream of having a sleepover with a bunch of friends and laughing my heart out all night. I dream of eating all the lovely cakes Cathy posts on Facebook. I dream of running and yelling really loudly. I dream of getting full marks in all of my exams.

I don't know how many of these dreams will come true, but this is blue sky thinking... there is no limit, with dreams. And surely, some of them will! If they don't... well, I'll just have to dream up something else!

Fab photo by reader Deborah... many thanks!

Cathy says:
I love this post - I am very fond of dreams myself, as you know! What are YOUR hopes and dreams? COMMENT BELOW to have your say!

2 comments:

  1. Health, happiness & books published. Nothing else really matters to me. I could be living on the breadline, but with those three things I'd be satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream of being a teacher someday, and of being fluent in French,German and Italian. I dream of becoming a classical singer. I dream of showing people my stories and poetry and seeing it give them enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete

EMILY: INSPIRED TO HELP REFUGEES

Reader Emily, aged ten, explains how a Cathy Cassidy book inspired her to raise money for a refugee charity... Emily says: The Cathy Cassidy...