Thursday 26 February 2015

FAMILY MATTERS!

Readers share more of their cool sister stories… naaaw! Read on to find out why family matters!

Lucy Mae says:
My sister Emily is totally awesome - kind of like my guardian angel. She helps me loads, she lots of fun and and is always there for me when I'm down. She's like a best friend who just happens to be my sister! Sometimes we have these days where we feel like we hate each other, but that never lasts for long - we love each other really and I wouldn't swap her for the world!

Grace says:
I love my sister Lily, she's really cool. We share a room together and she always has great advice. We have a laugh together. She can be a bit grumpy if I leave my clothes strewn around the floor, but that's just because she likes the room to be tidy. She is the best little sister in the world!


Caitlin says:
I have four sisters but sadly I haven't seen them for five years now… they live in England and certain circumstances mean it's not possible to stay in contact. In this old photo, I am the blonde one in the middle, smiling like a loon, and my youngest sister isn't in the picture. I remember that we always played make-believe games together, and my older sister and I used to sit up all night sometimes, telling each other scary stories. The downside was that they used to always tell on me if I did something I shouldn't have… but I do love my sisters!

Isis says:
My little sister is just amazing… I look up to her and she looks up to me. Even though we do sometimes argue about stupid little things, we always make it up fast. We are always hyper and we laugh a LOT! You can see from the picture that it's hard for either one of us to keep a straight face. We both like the same things and are always ready to help each other out when we need help or are stuck on something. We're a team. She is a pretty awesome sister and I think we'll always stay close… I don't know what I'd do without her!

Poppi says:
I have two sisters and I get along with both of them, but I see my oldest sister more at the moment. She is six years older than me and we get on like clockwork most of the time. Of course, as I'm fifteen and she's twenty-one we are at slightly different stages of our lives and for that reason we do sometimes get on each other's nerves! If that happens, we are always friends again within the day. I love her to bits… it's a shame I don't see so much of my other sister, because we do get along when we're together!

Cathy says:
Awww… such fab (and sometimes sad!) stories! Do YOU have a sister that gives the Chocolate Box Girls a run for their money? COMMENT BELOW to tell us more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMILY: INSPIRED TO HELP REFUGEES

Reader Emily, aged ten, explains how a Cathy Cassidy book inspired her to raise money for a refugee charity... Emily says: The Cathy Cassidy...