Sunday 29 January 2017

BROKEN HEART CLUB... SHARE THE LOVE!

Readers share their reviews of BROKEN HEART CLUB... if you haven't read it yet, you really need to - and it's out in paperback NOW!


Hannah says:
I bought BROKEN HEART CLUB in April 2016, as soon as it came out in hardback - I went to a bookshop signing with two friends especially to get it. I love BROKEN HEART CLUB - it is my favourite CC book, better even than the CHOCOLATE BOX GIRLS series. My favourite character is definitely Andie... I love her personality, the way she dresses in bright colours and is so creative and bubbly. This book was so different from your others - full of surprises - I can't say much more than that as I don't want to give any spoilers, but trust me, it's gripping. I liked the fact there was some romance but not too much! I hope there are more CC books like this one!

Jemma says:
I am twelve and I have JUST finished BROKEN HEART CLUB and it is so, so amazing. My heart was beating so fast when Ryan couldn't see Miss Smith through the window and when she wasn't answering the door. I was so happy when Ryan and Eden got together (and possibly a little jealous!) and overjoyed that the Heart Club got back together again. I was almost in tears at the end, though! Whoa! There were so many things I loved about BROKEN HEART CLUB... and all of the CC books, really! They are just so creative and cool. Sigh!

Katie says:
If you ever need a reminder of how important friendship and HARRY POTTER are, read BROKEN HEART CLUB. I never expected that book to be so real! I understood everything, from the love of cheese and pineapple pizza to the should-I shouldn't-I respond to emails. I even had a friend called Andee... she moved away and her emails stopped coming. I loved learning about the 1000 paper cranes - a powerful snippet of history. If only I could make one! Luckily there's a guide in the back of the BROKEN HEART CLUB book. I held onto it until it was overdue from the library so I could practice! I could not, would not pick a favourite character, but if pushed I will choose Rocket the dog. He was a lover. Thank goodness he especially loved ice cream! Read BROKEN HEART CLUB because it's what happens in real life!

Cathy says:
Loving these reviews! BROKEN HEART CLUB is out in paperback now, so grab a copy and see what you've been missing out on. Or, to add YOUR review to those above, just COMMENT BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMILY: INSPIRED TO HELP REFUGEES

Reader Emily, aged ten, explains how a Cathy Cassidy book inspired her to raise money for a refugee charity... Emily says: The Cathy Cassidy...